close

Geographic Factors of two Nations

Essay in Geographic Elements of 2 International locations

Throughout history, geographic factors have damaged the development of nations and regions. These elements have also hindered or promoted cultural diffusion. Both geographic factors will probably be discussed and analyzed inside the following article.

Greece is usually peninsula which is surrounded by mountains. These mountains have had a great impact on the development of Greece. The forest divide the land which led to the creation of city-states. The city-states were the creation of different federal government systems and local leaders. Two major city-states in Greece were Athens and Tempas which were both equally completely different dominated city-states which usually had diverse values. Athens was a city-state which had a democracy being a government and emphasized in education. Spartis was reigned over by an oligarchy which focused on a military based society. Because these two main city-states were developing their own government and society, Greece culture was developing in language, mythology, and entertainment such as the Olympics. Athens and Sparta fragile because they will went against each other because of their different ways of life. Greece's development was greatly impacted by the mountains mainly because, of the division of making city-states.

The mountains significantly promoted cultural diffusion. The mountainous terrain made farming production limited for the Greeks therefore they were more determined by trade or conquest for things that they could not generate. Through trade comes talking of different ideas and civilizations which the persons of Greece would adjust to and acknowledge as their own. Through the trading between Greece and other nations around the world it distributed Greek lifestyle throughout The european countries. The mountains helped cultural diffusion so that Greeks would depend in trade to get product and exchange tips with different countries.

One more nation that is impacted by the geographic factors is, Latin America. A group of people which were referred to as Incas occupied the Andes Mountains and created scientific advances...

Essay on The Life and Struggles of your Roman Farmer

Essay on The Life and Struggles of your Roman Farmer

I woke up today to see that it was likely to be just like any other hard and tough work day. As usual I got up before the sun…...

Read
 My Desire Essay

My Desire Essay

My Dreams Of The Future we grow approximately find a job and build up children. Before all of us realize, time has passed by and all…...

Read